Getting ready for Halloween

If you don't already know I really love Halloween.  Last year we had a drop in at the house and had the Photobooth set up it was lots of fun.  Photos can be seen here http://brettturnerphotography.blogspot.com/2009/11/halloween.html.  This year we hadn't really planned to have one but a little girl came up to me at church after filming the Broadway service (more on that with videos later) and asked. "Mr. Brett, are we coming over to your house on Halloween?"  How could I say no? So we are getting ready for the drop in and Halloween costumes. I thought I would share a couple of photos. 



This is an Ice skull that will float in the punch bowl. It is lit from behind in the photo and if I can think of a good way to do the same in the punch bowl I may.





This Photo is of the Medusa head for my younger sons Perseus costume. His idea. Yes, I am very proud of him.